Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Contact me on yahoo messenger for live tech support

I have set up a live tech support yahoo ID. Send me a message through yahoo messenger to lingerieangels_net for live tech support from me (Jen). If you have any comments, problems, or questions about Lingerie Angels, I would be more than happy to answer them. I am generally online Monday through Friday, 8:00am till 10:00pm US Central time. Of course, times may vary. On the weekends I am on whenever I can be, but the weekends are my special time away from work to spend with my kids. If I am not online you are welcomed to send me an offline message and I will reply as soon as I log on.

Please NO personal chats!

You can find out if I am online on the
home page of Lingerie Angels or on any page of the help desk. Or just check out my online/offline button right here. I hope this makes it even easier for you guys to get a quick response to any of your Angels questions. :)

*hugs*
Jen

No comments: