Friday, April 27, 2007

Ideas for new models and adding photos to Lingerie Angels

Hi everyone!

I want to ask you guys for some ideas for adding more to the website. I have so many ideas swirling through my head, but I want to make sure they are good ideas before going forth. So here is my dilema. I have had quite a few beautiful ladies interested in becoming models and for some reason or another they don't. One of my theories is perhaps they don't think they could keep up a site with regular updates. So I am trying to think of a way that they could still have galleries for sale even though they may only have a couple.


One idea I had was to purchase (me buying) galleries from ladies and then creating a membership site where you could see many different ladies. The downfall there is not knowing how well it would go over and it would be an initial loss of money on my part. But its an idea I'm throwing around in my head. *OUCH!* lol


Another idea that I have seen on websites is where you guys can purchase individual galleries. You can receive a zip file or some way that you download them straight to your computer.


Basically I'm trying to think of ways to help other ladies who would love to model yet don't think they could keep up with a website of their own. So I decided to ask you guys what your opinions are or if you can think of some different ideas.


Oh yes, and also I have been asked several times if Iwill be allowing crossdressers on Lingerie Angels. In all honesty, I love a man in a sexy pair of panties so I say bring it on, but I am not sure how well it would go over as a whole and how popular it would be.


I want to make Lingerie Angels the best site that I can be with making it so as many models (female or male) have the opportunity to have fun and show off their sexy lingerie. I want to make it a place you all love to visit often, be it for the free photos or members sections of your favorite Angels. So I am always looking for new ideas and suggestions to making the site better. Feel free to reply here or you can email me personally if you would rather. lingerieangels_net@yahoo.com Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this!

*hugs*
Jen

No comments: